The first coronaviruses were described as early as the mid-1960s*. Therefore, here you will find timeless tips to strengthen your defenses and not give the viruses a chance to enter the body.
- Washing your hands frequently (even more frequently than you think) – especially before preparing or eating food – for at least 20 seconds each time
- Avoid touching the face, eyes and ears
- Carry hand sanitizerand disinfect shared surfaces such as doorknobs, shopping cart handles, remote controls, telephones, etc.
- Get plenty of sleep
- Exercise regularly
- Drink enough fluids (2-3 liters per day)
- Maintaining a healthy mental tension
- Avoid sick people
- Do not smoke
- Drink alcohol only in moderation
- Lubricate lips and nose with protective cream, making it more difficult for viruses to enter, as zinc oxide in particular has an antiviral effect (note: we recommend Labisan Protective).
And do not forget: enjoy the little things in life!